Storm seeking graphic designer, marketer
September 16, 2017
MARKETING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS COORDINATOR
The Storm is entering its seventh year of play in the National Basketball League of Canada. We are based at Charlottetown’s Eastlink Centre, a 3,700 seat facility in the downtown core of the city. The Storm is PEI’s only professional sports franchise and we’ve made two trips to the NBL Finals.
- Create all graphic designs for print and social media advertising
- Design and manage game programs
- Co-manage PR scheduling and events
- Book halftime shows and national anthem performers
- Sales role opportunity
- Report directly to the Vice President
- A university degree or college diploma in graphic design, marketing, business or in a related field
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Available to attend all home games
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
Submit your resume and sample graphic design work via:
- Online: Email email@example.com
- Mail: Island Storm Baksetball, attention Brett Poirier, 423 Mt. Edward Road, Box 216, Charlottetown, PE C1A 7K4
Job Type: Part time, 15 hours weekly, beginning immediately. Very flexible hours/days. This job is a sixth-month term, with the opportunity for expanded employment.
Salary: $15/hour plus a 15% commission rate on all sales.