Storm seeking sales rep
November 29, 2016
The Storm is entering its sixth year of play in the National Basketball League of Canada. We are based at Charlottetown’s Eastlink Centre, a 3,700 seat facility in the downtown core of the city. The Storm is PEI’s only professional sports franchise and we’ve made two trips to the NBL Finals.
- Take a lead on all ticket selling efforts; groups, private events, teams, season tickets, single game tickets.
- Work with corporate partners to ensure sponsorship obligations are met.
- Develop new corporate partnerships
- Assist in service and product development, and direct and evaluate sales strategies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related sales results as needed.
- Report directly to the Vice President.
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration or in a related field with a specialization in sales or marketing is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills. Able to generate, maintain & demonstrate a friendly, enthusiastic & positive attitude.
- Available for all home games, not to be included in hourly rate.
Submit your Cover Letter and Resume via:
- Online: Email email@example.com
- Mail: Island Storm Baksetball, attention Brett Poirier, 423 Mt. Edward Road, Box 216, Charlottetown, PE C1A 7K4
Job Type: Part time, 25 hours weekly, beginning immediately. This job is a sixth-month term, with the opportunity for expanded employment.
Salary: $12/hour plus a 15% commission rate on all sales.